Saturday, March 21, 2009

"the nets were overflowing in the Gulf of Mexico"

- watching Grosse Point Blank right now because there was not much else on. I have a couple unseen Hong Sang-Soo flicks to watch also, though. I didn't know John Cusack had two sisters.

- it is WEIRD having my friends leave town even for spring break. This summer is gonna be quite something - at least I'll be able to read outside and so on, something I couldn't do all winter.

- this Delany paper, cripes, where do I begin to write a 20-page paper? Wait, I did this last semester on Milton, a topic even more arid...But I wasn't depressed and anxious then! I exaggerate my current condition.

- the new Kevin Drumm isn't quite what I'd hoped, but then not much could live up to Purge, Imperial Distortion or Sheer Hellish Miasma for that matter.

1 comment:

Bad Kitty said...

John Cusack has 3 sisters.