Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've been listening to some stuff today that blends oddly with the ambient noise in the apartment (the palpable feel of snow on the window as in "The Dead," air conditioning softly blasting from corners, electric fans to keep Kyle's computers from overheating).

earlier, Keith Berry - The Ear That Was Sold to a Fish


this afternoon, Evan Parker's Electro-Acoustic Ensemble's Memory/Vision. one of the overlooked - by me anyway - classics of '04!


Now Kevin Parks and Joe Foster's Ipsi Sibi Somnia Fingunt. This one's so much better than I'd thought on a first listen!


When this is over, should I go read in the tub? (began Joan Didion's Book of Common Prayer today) Should I finish watching Memories of Murder? The choices of a calming evening, done with school for now!

2 comments:

Antoine D. said...

Also, you should listen to this :
http://www.homophoni.com/homo035.html

--Antoine

Jordan said...

wow, thanks for that link!